CZCL friends is your opportunity to be part of conservation in action and take an active role in the future of Safari Zoo – Your support is vital. As a friend, you will have the opportunity to connect with our animals, people and projects through bespoke events and a tailored programme, while supporting CZCL work. Have a say in where vital conservation funding is spent and a say in the growth direction and development of Safari Zoo.
Come and join the team and together we can make a difference!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited visits to Safari Zoo for the year including out of hours events
- 1 Free hand feed a cat mini experience (worth £25)
- Join a keeper sessions per year. (individual sessions cost £15-£25)
Each session varies but is hands on involving joining one of our friendly knowledgeable animal keepers & education team - who better to learn from than the carers themselves. Get an insight and join in with health and welfare, feeding, cleaning, creating animal enrichment.
- Get 10% discount plus priority booking and discounts on events and experiences including behind the scenes tours, animal encounters, summer camp, junior keeper for a day
- 10% off when you eat, drink and shop at the zoo
- 10% discount on venue hire or party bookings
- Invitations to Exclusive “friends of” events throughout the year. including out of hours breakfast events or meet the keeper sessions.
- Invitation to the “friends AGM” where
your vote will determine where conservation funding is spent You can voice your suggestions and vote on the growth direction and development of Safari Zoo.
DOWNOAD your members events calendar HERE
and book your places! Please note: Bookings must be made for all events.
Please ring 01229 466086 to book sessions. Places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited. Some events may incur a small charge.
Cumbria Zoo Company Limited are extremely proud to announce our first commitment to conservation – A project which rescues, rehabilitates, releases and protects white rhinos in the wild. “It is a harsh reality that rhinos are on the path of extinction within many of our lifetimes.
1028 African Rhinos were lost to poaching in 2017 that is the equivalent of 3 rhinos each day! In just a decade, more than 7,245 African Rhinos have been lost to poaching. Safari Zoo are proud to announce sponsorship of “Arthur the Brave” in association with Care for the Wild Rhino Orphanage. Your £1 donation goes in its entirety to the project.